Wednesday 9 January 2013
0 comments

Metro Calculator, WP7 Style

03:33

Metro Calculator, WP7 Style



Following success of the Metro WP7 project, several complementing apps have shown up. This time, XDA member Kamill developed a calculator in the classic Windows Phone 7 style for Metro.
Developer mentions he´s working on a full WP7 UI, and hopefully we can see it on-line sometime soon. This initial release was tested on VGA resolution devices, but should work on WVGA as well.

Originally posted by Kamill
Hi,
in the meantime while working on my new UI (it’s getting harder and harder…) I’ve made a simple Windows Phone 7 style calculator. It’s a kind of preview of how I’d like my new interface to look like.
I hope you like it
Currently only for VGA (although it should work fine on WVGA). The cab includes the new Segoe WP font.
Code:
Changelog
0.9.0 – 25.06.2010:
  • first release (VGA)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top