Monday 24 December 2012
0 comments

Samsung Galaxy Camera Updates

19:08

Access Hidden Menus on the Galaxy Camera and Other Devices


The Samsung Galaxy Camera has been a developer daydream since its release. In just a short time, we’ve brought you news of root, UnBrickable SD mod, and an open source bootloader for the device. There are plenty of others too. Now, there is a way to access hidden menus in the Galaxy Camera.

XDA Elite Recognized Developer and TV ProducerAdam Outler has released a method that allows Galaxy Camera owners to access hidden menus. While some would assume that the menus aren’t that important, there is some utility to be found inside. As Adam explains, these hidden menus can help get to things like Factory Mode where bricked users can un-brick their devices. There are some menus that don’t really matter, but there are some that are very useful:
So somehow I put my device into MODEM mode so it would try to connect to the computer as a data device instead of a camera/phone. I was seriously thinking my device was borked because I’ve been working inside it… I fixed my device with the *#7284# — Phone Utility (USB Settings) code. Both should be set to PDA.
For more details, please check out the original thread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top